September 10, 2005

::waves to the internets::

[updated 7/21/2007]
Hi!


You guys can prolly guess from the title, my name is Jun and i'm heading off for a year or two teaching English to Japanese junior high school students on the JET Program.

In the spirit of sharing my exchange experience, and keeping a journal of my trip that won't take up space in my measly suitcases that no doubt will be put to better use. (yarn >_<)

10 things about me:
1. I love to travel, anywhere, any time, almost any place.
2. I'm a proud alumnus of the University of Oregon.
3. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love. (and planning on doing it again!)
4. I like to knit and crochet.
5. I am a foodie wannabe.
6. I love television. (Doctor Who
★)
7. I'm a laptop user. (Sony Vaio FZ140e)
8. I like to read murder mysteries. (Tess Gerritsen!)
9. I
public libraries.
10.I don't think I could live anywhere that didn't have a beach close by.

Back to packing!
Later,
-Jun

No comments: