September 18, 2005


Yum! Melon Soda!

I took this picture with my new cellphone! I ended up getting this phone instead, because they didn't have the phone I wanted in stock. They are both pretty similar, so I'm not complaining. I got it in"Primary Red", and the thing holds more pictures than my digicam!

Here is the break down for how much the phone is going to cost me,

Cost of the phone itself: 1yen
Cost of charger for phone: 945yen
Cost of Opening my phone number: 2890yen
Cost of Monthly service - 50% student discount: 3454yen

In bold are the one time fees for this month, and then the last figure is how much i will pay per month after this month. So for this month, I'll be paying roughly 7290yen, or around US$70.

Time for me to stop playing with my phone, and go to sleep!
-later
Jun

No comments: